iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Similar topics
Top posters
emo_vt (111)
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_vote_lcapIIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_voting_barIIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_vote_rcap 
Tracy Jordan (110)
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_vote_lcapIIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_voting_barIIW Championship Names and Current Champions I_vote_rcap 
Mike The Greek (99)
GM Coulrophobia (87)
El Blaze (74)
VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
Spartan Legend (49)
CJ Styles (40)
El Cholo (37)
Andrew Anderson (35)
Latest topics
» PPV Names I Have Thought Of
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
Major Show Time:
Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
Tuesday 20:30
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

IIW Championship Names and Current Champions

Go down 
+3
Tracy Jordan
El Blaze
GM Coulrophobia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Coulrophobia
Probably one of the GMs/VGMs at this stage..

Wrestler Info
Class: Speed
Level: 16-20
Wrestler Score(WS): 50,001 and over

IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Empty
PostSubject: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 am

OK, here are the names of the IIW titles, with a brief description:

• IIW Championship - The ultimate, most prestigious championship. The Scandalous

• IIW Chaos Championship - The title that's in the middle. El Lozer

• IIW Variety Championship - The minor title, generally for people in lower levels. Speedy Rodriguez

• IIW Oblivion Championship - The special title, has the same importantance as the IIW Chaos Champion. N/A

• IIW Tag Team Championships - Do I need to explain? N/A

Last edited by GM Coulrophobia on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://iiw-twg.forumotion.com
El Blaze
Very Active on the Forum!
El Blaze

Wrestler Info
Level: 4-10
Wrestler Score(WS): 20,001-30,000

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

How do you get the Oblivion Championship exactly?
Back to top Go down
GM Coulrophobia

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:21 am

It's gonna be a title you can't win in basic matches like Onefall, Submission, LMS, FB etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
El Blaze
El Blaze

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 am

Any level requirements?
Back to top Go down
GM Coulrophobia

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

Thinking about a tournament to win it. And we'll edit the matches so it won't be level 20 that pwns everyone.
Back to top Go down
El Blaze
El Blaze

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 am

Awesome, or a 6-man royal rumble Razz
Back to top Go down
GM Coulrophobia

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 am

Maybe at the end there'll be a 6-man royal rumble Razz
Back to top Go down
El Blaze
El Blaze

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 am

Woo! it would be dead simple, 2 triple-threats put together and instead of pins, there will be over the top ropes Razz
Back to top Go down
Tracy Jordan
Five Star Poster
Five Star Poster
Tracy Jordan

Wrestler Info
Level: 11-15

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:26 am

15-men Battle Royal
Back to top Go down
GM Coulrophobia

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 am

I'd like to see you make that from scratch Tracy Razz 6 Man is much easier to make..
Back to top Go down
El Blaze
El Blaze

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 pm

lol, TJ would have No Chance in hell Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike The Greek
Five Star Poster
Five Star Poster
Mike The Greek

Wrestler Info
Level: 11-15
Wrestler Score(WS): 40,001-50,000

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:05 am

I agree with 6 man.Then we the only thing that remains are the aprticipants.
I was thinking to do the same for us(low levels for the Variety title) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SauROnmiKE
CJ Styles
Active on Forum!
Active on Forum!
CJ Styles

Wrestler Info
Class: Balanced
Level: 21-25

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Hope to win all of them some day Smile don't know which to start with though Smile
Back to top Go down
Iberian Wolf
I post often!
I post often!
Iberian Wolf

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 am

what titles are without a champ right now? or better yet, who are the champs? you could make a post with the current champions, that would help a lot with the storylines, and we would know if we're good enough to challenge those champs.
Back to top Go down
GM Coulrophobia

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Will do ASAP.. I cant do it off my phone though(which I'm using now)
Back to top Go down
Memmeth

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Isnt it easier to take it as an Eliminationchamber then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IIW Championship Names and Current Champions   IIW Championship Names and Current Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IIW Championship Names and Current Champions
Page 1 of 1