iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Top posters
emo_vt (111)
Creamcheesey Bio I_vote_lcapCreamcheesey Bio I_voting_barCreamcheesey Bio I_vote_rcap 
Tracy Jordan (110)
Creamcheesey Bio I_vote_lcapCreamcheesey Bio I_voting_barCreamcheesey Bio I_vote_rcap 
Mike The Greek (99)
GM Coulrophobia (87)
El Blaze (74)
VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
Spartan Legend (49)
CJ Styles (40)
El Cholo (37)
Andrew Anderson (35)
Latest topics
» PPV Names I Have Thought Of
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
Major Show Time:
Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
Tuesday 20:30
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Creamcheesey Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreamCheesey
Kinda Active
Kinda Active

Creamcheesey Bio Empty
PostSubject: Creamcheesey Bio   Creamcheesey Bio Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Creamcheesey Bio Tom

Wrestler's Name: Joe Wilkerson

Wrestler's Nickname(s): Creamcheesey, Cheesecake

Alignment: Face

Detailed Alignment: Face, friendly, loyal. If he doesn't know anyone, he won't talk to them. If someone talks to him, he'll continue on with the conversation. Doesn't try to start any conflicts, finds it difficult to hold grudges. May get angry at times, but will be calm about it the next day or week.

Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia, USA

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 230 lbs

Wrestler's Bio:

Joe Wilkerson was just, as you could say, an average everyday guy. He had a home, had a job as a cashier at a local gas station, and he went to college. Oh, I also forgot to mention, he had a slight addiction. He loved cream cheese. Whenever he had the chance, he put cream cheese on anything he found edible, and, well, devoured it. One day he and his friends went to a cheese convention. The convention was going swell, until one of Joe's friends accidentally spilled melted butter on a buff-looking man. The man started to attack Joe's friend, and Joe instinctively picked up some cream cheese from a stand and charged at the assaulter at full speed. Right as the assaulter looked up, he got the bar of frozen cream cheese stuffed in his mouth. The assaulter tried to get the bar of cream cheese out of his mouth in order to get some air into his system, but just couldn't, resulting him in passing out seconds later. After that, Joe got in over his head deciding that he could make a difference in the wrestling world, taking out others with his willpower and, well, of course his cream cheese. Joe, taking up the wrestling name of "Creamcheesey", has been wrestling for one year now, and has decided to take it to the next level, by signing a contract into a federation called "iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling".

Entrance Song:

Can I Be RPed For Without Permission?: No
Back to top Go down

Creamcheesey Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling :: Gimmicks :: Wrestler Bio/Gimmick-
Jump to: