iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Similar topics
    Top posters
    emo_vt (111)
    The Time Has Arrived I_vote_lcapThe Time Has Arrived I_voting_barThe Time Has Arrived I_vote_rcap 
    Tracy Jordan (110)
    The Time Has Arrived I_vote_lcapThe Time Has Arrived I_voting_barThe Time Has Arrived I_vote_rcap 
    Mike The Greek (99)
    GM Coulrophobia (87)
    El Blaze (74)
    VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
    Spartan Legend (49)
    CJ Styles (40)
    El Cholo (37)
    Andrew Anderson (35)
    Latest topics
    » PPV Names I Have Thought Of
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
    The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
    Major Show Time:
    Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
    Tuesday 20:30
    Forum
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Time Has Arrived

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    El Cholo
    I post often!
    I post often!
    El Cholo

Wrestler Info
    Class:
    Level:
    Wrestler Score(WS): 0-10,000

The Time Has Arrived Empty
    PostSubject: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm

The camera zooms in to the ring where Surf is being seen holding a microphone. The crowd begins to cheer as Surf begins to speak.
    -
    Surf: Hello there IIW Universe. I am here because at the pay per view i was surprised to face El Cholo. He also managed to beat me somehow.
    -
    Fans begin too boo.
    -
    Karl Brown: That was a huge surprise for Surf and everyone in the IIW universe when it turned out to be that Surf would face off against rookie El Cholo who has gone missing durning IIW.
    -
    Stephen Cooke: Aha Karl it was a surprise and Surf tunred out loosing badly as will. It was a good time to come back for El Cholo.
    -
    Surf: El Cholo i know you can hear me back there. So i am here to address that i will not be facing you anymore.
    -
    As the commentators are about to speak. El Cholo and Thomas Steel are being seen walking toward the ring the quickly slide inside as Surf was about to leave.
    -
    El Cholo: Now Surf why don't you want to face me anymore huh mate. Will i am here to give you a rematch whether you like it or no you got it.
    -
    Karl Brown: What a bully El Cholo turned out to be making Surf face him even though he doesn't want to.
    -
    Stephen Cooke: It is not being a bully Karl. It is just that El Cholo just wants a friendly rematch that is all.
    -
    Surf: Aha El Cholo you think i am going to listen to you. I am out of here.
    -
    As Surf is about to leave the ring El Cholo shakes his head as he orders Thomas to grab him and throw him back to the ring.
    -
    Thomas Steel: Where do you think you are going.
    -
    Thomas Steel kicks Surf in the gut as Surf remains in the ground. The fans begin to boo loudly and chant El Cholo sucks.
    -
    El Cholo: Now Surf that was a mistake to turn your back on me and think that you are going to get away with that you aree dead wrong. Now the time has arrived that you are not needed no more.
    -
    Karl Brown: What the hell is that suppose to mean that he isn't needed no more?
    -
    Stephen Cooke: I don't know Karl but i guess were about to find out and i like where this is going.
    -
    El Cholo exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring while Thomas starts to beat Surf with some few punches. El Cholo throws the steel chair inside the ring as Thomas picks up Surf and grabs him from behind performing a Full Nelson causing Surf not to escape. El Cholo smiles as he lifts the steel chair and is about to swing it and then all of a sudden music starts to play.

(Anyone Reply)
    Back to top Go down
    emo_vt
    Five Star Poster
    Five Star Poster
    emo_vt

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 pm

emo_vt runs to the ring and delivers a vt pin to El Cholo and then knocks out Thomas Steel with a EGN.Then emo_vt helps Surf up and gets him out of the arena.
    Back to top Go down
    El Cholo
    I post often!
    I post often!
    El Cholo

Wrestler Info
    Class:
    Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

As Emo_Vt and Surf leave the arena. El Cholo and Thomas Steel slowly get up on thier feet and look at each other with a sinister smile as El Cholo and Thomas Steel head backstage to find Emo_Vt and Surf. As they head backstage the notice Surf and Emo_Vt head to a locker room. They lock the door as El Cholo and Thomas Steel approach them. El Cholo begins to speak.
    -
    El Cholo: Emo_Vt that was a huge mistake what you did out there in the ring and now you are going to pay for that. You only have one chance to open this door and we might go easy on you. So open up now!
    -
    No sound is being heard from the locker.
    -
    Thomas Steel: Will El Cholo it seems like they aren't going to open up this door man. I guess were going to have to knock it down.
    -
    El Cholo shakes his head as he gets a some gasoline and spills some on the door. El Cholo then lights a ciggarette with a lighter as he begins to speak.
    -
    El Cholo: What is the point of wasting all of our strength knocking down the door. Let's just burn down instead. Simple and effective right?
    -
    El Cholo throws the light ciggarette to the door as it lights on fire. Emo_Vt and Surf quickly exit out the locker room as Thomas Steel lands a bick kick on Surf's head and El Cholo grabs Emo_Vt and throws him to the wall.
    -
    El Cholo: Wow Emo_Vt see what happens when you get involve with things. Your locker room is now just ashes and now you got a tagteam match against Thomas Steel and I vs. Surf and you. Good luck mate.
    -
    El Cholo grabs Emo_Vt's head and slams it against the wall.
    -
    El Cholo: By the way your title shot is gone if you lose to us mate.
    -
    Camera goes to commercial.
    Back to top Go down
    emo_vt
    Five Star Poster
    Five Star Poster
    emo_vt

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:36 am

its time for the match
    el cholo and thomas steel are about to exit the backstage but emo_vt and surf start hitting them and emo_vt slams el cholo with a vt pin again and surf hits thomas steel with a chair
    emo_vt:EL CHOOOOOOLO!!!Im gonna kickyour ass tonight and im garantee that you will leave the arena in a strecher
    with that emo_vt points to el cholos burned down locker room
    emo_vt:An eye for an eye
    After that emo_vt kicks el cholo in the head and leaves the backstage
    Back to top Go down
    El Cholo
    I post often!
    I post often!
    El Cholo

Wrestler Info
    Class:
    Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm

The camera zooms in to the ring where Surf is being seen holding a microphone. The crowd begins to cheer as Surf begins to speak.
    -
    Surf: Hello there IIW Universe. I am here because at the pay per view i was surprised to face El Cholo. He also managed to beat me somehow.
    -
    Fans begin too boo.
    -
    Karl Brown: That was a huge surprise for Surf and everyone in the IIW universe when it turned out to be that Surf would face off against rookie El Cholo who has gone missing durning IIW.
    -
    Stephen Cooke: Aha Karl it was a surprise and Surf tunred out loosing badly as will. It was a good time to come back for El Cholo.
    -
    Surf: El Cholo i know you can hear me back there. So i am here to address that i will not be facing you anymore.
    -
    As the commentators are about to speak. El Cholo and Thomas Steel are being seen walking toward the ring the quickly slide inside as Surf was about to leave.
    -
    El Cholo: Now Surf why don't you want to face me anymore huh mate. Will i am here to give you a rematch whether you like it or no you got it.
    -
    Karl Brown: What a bully El Cholo turned out to be making Surf face him even though he doesn't want to.
    -
    Stephen Cooke: It is not being a bully Karl. It is just that El Cholo just wants a friendly rematch that is all.
    -
    Surf: Aha El Cholo you think i am going to listen to you. I am out of here.
    -
    As Surf is about to leave the ring El Cholo shakes his head as he orders Thomas to grab him and throw him back to the ring.
    -
    Thomas Steel: Where do you think you are going.
    -
    Thomas Steel kicks Surf in the gut as Surf remains in the ground. The fans begin to boo loudly and chant El Cholo sucks.
    -
    El Cholo: Now Surf that was a mistake to turn your back on me and think that you are going to get away with that you aree dead wrong. Now the time has arrived that you are not needed no more.
    -
    Karl Brown: What the hell is that suppose to mean that he isn't needed no more?
    -
    Stephen Cooke: I don't know Karl but i guess were about to find out and i like where this is going.
    -
    El Cholo exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring while Thomas starts to beat Surf with some few punches. El Cholo throws the steel chair inside the ring as Thomas picks up Surf and grabs him from behind performing a Full Nelson causing Surf not to escape. El Cholo smiles as he lifts the steel chair and is about to swing it and then all of a sudden music starts to play.
    -
    emo_vt runs to the ring and delivers a vt pin to El Cholo and then knocks out Thomas Steel with a EGN.Then emo_vt helps Surf up and gets him out of the arena.
    -
    As Emo_Vt and Surf leave the arena. El Cholo and Thomas Steel slowly get up on thier feet and look at each other with a sinister smile as El Cholo and Thomas Steel head backstage to find Emo_Vt and Surf. As they head backstage the notice Surf and Emo_Vt head to a locker room. They lock the door as El Cholo and Thomas Steel approach them. El Cholo begins to speak.
    -
    El Cholo: Emo_Vt that was a huge mistake what you did out there in the ring and now you are going to pay for that. You only have one chance to open this door and we might go easy on you. So open up now!
    -
    No sound is being heard from the locker.
    -
    Thomas Steel: Will El Cholo it seems like they aren't going to open up this door man. I guess were going to have to knock it down.

-
    El Cholo shakes his head as he gets a some gasoline and spills some on the door. El Cholo then lights a ciggarette with a lighter as he begins to speak.
    -
    El Cholo: What is the point of wasting all of our strength knocking down the door. Let's just burn down instead. Simple and effective right?
    -
    El Cholo throws the light ciggarette to the door as it lights on fire. Emo_Vt and Surf quickly exit out the locker room as Thomas Steel lands a bick kick on Surf's head and El Cholo grabs Emo_Vt and throws him to the wall.
    -
    El Cholo: Wow Emo_Vt see what happens when you get involve with things. Your locker room is now just ashes and now you got a tagteam match against Thomas Steel and I vs. Surf and you. Good luck mate.
    -
    El Cholo grabs Emo_Vt's head and slams it against the wall.
    -
    El Cholo: By the way your title shot is gone if you lose to us mate.
    -
    Camera goes to commercial.

Part 2 Of The Time Has Arrived

Its time for the match. El Cholo and Thomas Steel are about to exit the backstage but Emo_Vt and Surf start hitting them and Emo_Vt slams El Cholo with a Vt pin again and Surf hits Thomas Steel with a chair.
    -
    Emo_Vt:EL CHOOOOOOLO!!!Im gonna kick your ass tonight and i garantee that you will leave the arena in a strecher mate you hear me.
    -
    With that Emo_Vt points to El Cholo's burned down locker room that security is being seen trying to put it down.
    -
    Emo_Vt:An eye for an eye.
    -
    After that Emo_Vt kicks El Cholo in the head and leaves the backstage. Thomas Steel is being seen getting up and sees El Cholo hurt. Thomas Steel grabs a bottle of watter and opens it and throws water at El Cholo as El Cholo gets up quickly and pushes Thomas Steel.
    -
    El Cholo: What the hell was that for Thomas. Dang now i am all soaked of this water i need to get a towel before our match.
    -
    Thomas Steel heads to his locker room to get a towel as Kelly Smith is seen with a camera guy and begins to talk.
    -
    Kelly Smith: Wow El Cholo welcome back by the way with your impressive win over Surf. It looks like things aren't going to plan though with your locker room being burned downed to the ground huh and being soaked with water?
    -
    El Cholo: Will Kelly thank you for that comment. Oh by the way things are going as plan. You see i knew that out of revenge Emo_Vt was going to burn down my locker and that is why i switched the name plates around and he actually burned downed Speedy Rodriguez's locker room and not mine.
    -
    Kelly Smith: That was a smart plan but what are you going to do when Speedy Rodriguez comes and sees that his locker room is burned downed to noting?
    -
    El Cholo: Will i am going to tell him the truth and the truth is that Emo_Vt burned downed his locker. By the way i think i see Speedy Rodriguez coming by as will.
    -
    Thomas Steel comes with the towel and throws it at El Cholo while he dries himself. Kelly, Thomas, and Cholo all look at Speedy as he arrives to his locker and notices that his locker is burned. Speedy with an angry expression begins to speak.
    -
    Speedy Rodriguez: What the hell happened to my damn locker!!! Who is responsible for this i am going to ruin there life.
    -
    El Cholo: Will Speedy that will be Emo_Vts and Surfs faught. As you can see i have a tagteam match against them next and i tried to stop them from burning your locker but i was to late sorry man.
    -
    Speedy leaves furiously while El Cholo, Kelly, and Thomas laugh as the leave.

(First Show.)
    Back to top Go down
    El Cholo
    I post often!
    I post often!
    El Cholo

Wrestler Info
    Class:
    Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

FINAL RP NO REPLIES!
    Back to top Go down
    GM Coulrophobia
    Probably one of the GMs/VGMs at this stage..
    Probably one of the GMs/VGMs at this stage..

Wrestler Info
    Class: Speed
    Level: 16-20
    Wrestler Score(WS): 50,001 and over

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

El Cholo wrote:
    FINAL RP NO REPLIES!

Locked.
    Back to top Go down
    https://iiw-twg.forumotion.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Has Arrived   The Time Has Arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Has Arrived
    Page 1 of 1