iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Similar topics
Top posters
emo_vt (111)
First news about the Knights coming to IIW I_vote_lcapFirst news about the Knights coming to IIW I_voting_barFirst news about the Knights coming to IIW I_vote_rcap 
Tracy Jordan (110)
First news about the Knights coming to IIW I_vote_lcapFirst news about the Knights coming to IIW I_voting_barFirst news about the Knights coming to IIW I_vote_rcap 
Mike The Greek (99)
GM Coulrophobia (87)
El Blaze (74)
VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
Spartan Legend (49)
CJ Styles (40)
El Cholo (37)
Andrew Anderson (35)
Latest topics
» PPV Names I Have Thought Of
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
Major Show Time:
Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
Tuesday 20:30
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

First news about the Knights coming to IIW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeroknight

First news about the Knights coming to IIW Empty
PostSubject: First news about the Knights coming to IIW   First news about the Knights coming to IIW Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Hope this is useable Coul Very Happy!! (Sorry if I have speel something worng Razz)

(At shot of the backstage area apears on the titan tron! Scott Adams is standing behind some big boxes!)

Scott Adams: Shhhh I think something is going on it Da Rappin’ Granny’s office!! (sneaks closer) Look the door is ajar! Lets listen to this! (holds the mic closer)

Da Rappin’ Granny: So you are the latest of the knights to enter the wrestling ring?

Unknow Voice: Yeah that can’t be denied!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Ok but why didn’t the others join you today my mail said for both of them to join you here today?

Unknown Voice: Well to be honest! As you know they are still with another company and didn’t want to show any disrespect to said company even though it is going to close soon! They wanted me to give you their apologies and hope you understand why they didn’t come to?

Da Rappin’ Granny: Hmmm this isn’t the best start of contract negotiating if you ask me but ok! I guess I understand why they chose to do things this way!! I hope that they will treat IIW with the same kind of respect when they finally arrive here?

Unknown Voice: Of cause they will you never have to doubt that!!

Da Rappin’ Granny: That is good to hear! So back to business will the 3 of you join the company or is it just you?

Unknown Voice: Well I don’t expect that you would want me if I couldn’t bring the others to! So yeah I have been given the carte blanche to negotiate our contracts!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Don’t sell yourself short my friend! Ok then what do you all want from me or am I just free to come up with the specifics?

Unknown Voice: Hehe! Well basically they said that I should just get the best possible contracts for the lot of us! And since I already signed mine with no comments I guess that I will just let it be up to you to come up with some good contracts for them!! But they might want a few more guarantied appearances!

Da Rappin’ Granny: I think this is the easiest contract negotiations I have ever had! But I guess that you all think that you can’t be picky with your old company closing this soon!

Unknown Voice: Yeah that’s hitting the head of the nail on the spot!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Ok then I will draw up the contracts for Zero and Asgardian and mail them to you in the morning if that’s ok?

Unknown Voice: That’s cool I know that you will come up with good deals for them!!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Now I have to get on with tonight’s show so I have to ask you to leave my office!!

Unknown Voice: That’s ok I have to get back to the others now anyway! See you soon I hope!!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Yeah! Yeah!

(The conversation ended by the sound of shuffling chars)

Scott Adams: Hmmm I wonder who this person is and also if this Zero and Asgardian might actually be Zeroknight and Asgardianknight from BAW

(The door opens and a guy in a long green cloak and with green hair and face steps out)

Scott Adams: Sorry but I couldn’t help to over hear what you both where saying!(looks at Da Rappin’ Granny and adds) Since you left the door ajar!!

Da Rappin Granny: That’s ok Scott I knew one of you properly would over hear it! He is all your now!

Scott Adams: No fooling you I see Granny!!

Da Rappin’ Granny: Nope and I resent that you would even think about trying! (Tries to look harsh but fails to hide a smile)

Scott Adams: I would NEVER dream of that! (Quickly looks over at the person in green while Da Rappin’ Granny closes the door tight) I am Sorry but who might you be??

Unknown Person: They call me Greenknight!

Scott Adams: Again I am sorry but I have never heard about you! I have to ask you a few things hope you have the time?

Greenknight: Hehe I wouldn’t believe you if you said that you knew who I was! Yeah I have time for a short Interview I guess! What do you want to know?

Scott Adams: Did I get this right? Zero and Asgardian is coming to IIW right?

Greenknight: Yes that’s right but I am too!!

Scott Adams: Yeah! Yeah! But I was wondering if Zero and Asgardian might be Zeroknight and Asgardianknight that was in BAW this season?

Greenknight: Yes that the ones! I guess you are too smart to fool this easy (Greenknight smiles widely)!

Scott Adams: Well that’s what I call breaking news! Two promising stars coming to IIW!

Greenknight: As I said it isn’t only them that are coming I AM TO!!

Scott Adams: Yeah that right!! Welcome to IIW! (Walks away from Greenknight and looks into the camera) Do you all hear that Da Rappin’ Granny have signed 2 new talents…… ohh sorry 3 new talents!

(Greenknight looks angry while he turns and walks towards the exit of the arena! Just before he reaches the door a fireball appears and Greenknight is gone)

Back to top Go down

First news about the Knights coming to IIW
Page 1 of 1