iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Similar topics
    Top posters
    emo_vt (111)
    Jose Escamilla's Biography I_vote_lcapJose Escamilla's Biography I_voting_barJose Escamilla's Biography I_vote_rcap 
    Tracy Jordan (110)
    Jose Escamilla's Biography I_vote_lcapJose Escamilla's Biography I_voting_barJose Escamilla's Biography I_vote_rcap 
    Mike The Greek (99)
    GM Coulrophobia (87)
    El Blaze (74)
    VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
    Spartan Legend (49)
    CJ Styles (40)
    El Cholo (37)
    Andrew Anderson (35)
    Latest topics
    » PPV Names I Have Thought Of
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
    Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
    Major Show Time:
    Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
    Tuesday 20:30
    Forum
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

Jose Escamilla's Biography

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    nuttley4t3

nuttley4t3

Wrestler Info
    Class: Speed
    Level: 11-15
    Wrestler Score(WS): 20,001-30,000

Jose Escamilla's Biography Empty
    PostSubject: Jose Escamilla's Biography   Jose Escamilla's Biography Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 am

I know, it's extremely long, which is probably why it sucks so much Smile

Name: Jose Eduardo Escamilla, Jr.

Jose Escamilla's Biography 167162_10150124562537673_546242672_7546795_1724558_n

Alignment: Mostly Tecnico (face), about 75/25 split.
    Detailed Alignment: A fan favourite in Mexico. Very charismatic and technically sound, but has bad days/weeks/months when confronted by/reminded of his past. Also gets frustrated when misunderstood.

Height: 5'11", Weight: 217 lbs (approx. 90 kg)

Bio
    Jose grew up in a small village on the outskirts of the city of Oaxaca, Mexico. As a youth he was tormented by the residents of his village because of his crimson red hair and his inability to speak proper Spanish or his family's native Highland Oaxacan Chontal. Even his parents tried to deny him as their son.

At the age of 15, he ran away from home to the city, where he took up a job as a jobber - a punching bag for the local wrestling promotion that put on weekly shows for the tourists. He had hoped for the name-calling and criticism to end but he was too close to home and was recognized by many people. Once he had raised enough money, he boarded a plane to Mexico City and vowed never to return home.

In Mexico City, the torment continued. He was shunned by the locals, most of which considered him to be some sort of demon-child. Some people claimed that he possessed 'el pelo de color rojo vivo de la semilla del diablo', or 'the fiery red hair of the devil's spawn'. Unable to shake this moniker, he hid under a mask that he stole from one of the wrestlers back in Oaxaca.

Not too long after donning this mask he went to see an event, as wrestling was quickly growing on him. At the show, he was ushered into the ring by one of the promoters who mistook Jose's unwillingness to go out on his own and his stutter as that of a nervous wrestler making his debut. Seeing no way out, Jose pulled out some tricks he learned while back home and helped his team come out on top in a classic 3 on 3 Rudo/Tecnico showdown.

Jose was a fast learner and very quickly grew a large fan base. Wrestling was the only thing that made him happy but his happiness was cut short when, after 9 months of competition, he lost a Lucha de Apuesta (match with a wager) with his mask on the line. He agreed to do the match because he would get the chance to step into the ring in a title match against one of his favourites, the legendary Blue Demon, Jr., but was unaware that his mask would be at stake. Upon losing the match, he was forced to reveal his red hair and was once again looked down upon by his former peers and fans.

After the show Jose went to the airport's hotel bar. Humiliated and degraded, he drank, and drank, and then drank some more, and was eventually kicked out by the bartender. In a drunken stupor he hacked off most of his hair with a long hunting knife and also ended up slashing himself across his face and chest. To this date he claims to have no recollection of that night after that point but when he woke up he realized two things: he had spent most of his money, and he had just taken another life-changing plane trip.

Jose woke up in a holding cell commonly known as the 'drunk tank', in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The language barrier between the police officers and himself almost kept him locked up, if not for an older man named Diego (name withheld due to confidentiality) who had lied and said he was Jose's uncle. Diego told Jose that he knew who he was; that his son had wrestled a few matches with him back in Mexico City, and that Diego himself 'beat him senseless' in his debut match in Oaxaca. Diego offered to take him in and teach him English, which for some odd reason he picked up within months (despite not being able to speak his native tongue fluently in 17 years). Diego hooked him up with a job at his cousin's supermarket and, once Jose saved up enough money, hooked him up with Rob Fuego, a trainer at a local wrestling school.

Jose trained at Fuego's school, Squared Circle Training, where superstars such as Edge, Christian, and Gail Kim got their starts. He trained and fought matches for the school's sponsor promotions for years but was never offered a single contract. He was described by his trainers and classmates as: "the very best, and absolute worst, man in the business", "all skill and no passion" and "an abundantly talented man, but very bitter at times towards the sport, and sometimes towards what seemed like nothing at all". He was an excellent in-ring performer but had frequent mood swings brought on by bad memories of his former life. He grew to hate his past and his heritage, and when confronted about it only talked about his career as a luchadore and not a word about anything else. He still believes at times that '[his] Lucha Libre career is the only thing that makes [him] a Mexican, and that had [he] known what was waiting for [him] in Canada, [he] would've taken a plane straight from Oaxaca".

Recently, Jose has learned to cope with his problems, and has even went back to Mexico City to wrestle a few matches - under a mask, of course. He has learned to cherish his intense red hair, and believes that the "devilish 'do" accoutns for his anger issues. He claims that he can stand the Country, just not the people. He lives his life as a mockery of the Mexican lifestyle. Some days you can see him sleeping on an upside-down wash bucket with a mop in hand; or throwing dolls over the fence behind his favourite watering hole, pretending he's leading his children 'across the border'.

He eats Tacos. He drinks 'cervezas'. He occasionally wears a sombrero. His best friends (who are the only Mexicans beside Diego he can truly stand) work at Home Depot. He takes siestas... frequently. He's unsure if he's 'legal' or not. He owns a low-rider. One of his signature manoeuvres is called 'The Weedwhacker'. He thinks George Lopez, Carlos Mencia, and Gabriel Iglesias are the funniest men on the planet.

He is the walking stereotype. He is Jose Escamilla.

Characteristics
    Jose has a lucha-libre background which has resulted in his quick reflexes and cruiserweight style. He is also considered a hardcore wrestler, who believes in a 'no-holds-barred, every weapon at your disposal' type of fighting. He acts like one of the 'good guys' but acts very arrogant while doing it. He likes to speak in broken Spanish about how his matches went and how great the fans are, and then not translate because 'y'all should know what I'm saying'. He also tends to pick out specific people in the crowd to dislike, while putting the rest of the fans above him/her.

Finishers
    Name: Dos Equis Disaster
    Type: Pin
    Description: While dealing with his demons a few years back, Jose had requested that his gimmick at SCT change to that of a 'cholo', or a Mexican thug. He was put into No Disqualification bouts where he would occasionally use weapons brought by the fans. At one such event, where Jose competed in a First Blood match, none of the fans brought anything that Jose considered 'hardcore', and when he confronted the crowd, one rowdy fan exclaimed "we don't give a (expletive)!". Jose responded by stealing the beer bottle right out of the man's hand, downing half of it, then smashing it over the head of his opponent for the win. He has been stealing bottles ever since.

Name: Home Depot Driver
    Type: Direct Damage
    Description: At another of these wild events, Jose was competing in a Fatal Four-Way Street Fight. There was a Home Depot hardware store across the street from the venue, so Jose decided to drag one of his opponents over to 'check out the goodies'. He grabbed one of the shopping carts and put it up on top of the cart corral, beat his opponent senseless, and climbed back up to the cart. He jumped in and performed an almost impossible front-flip onto the defenseless foe, landing with all four wheels of the cart hitting the body at the same time. He lost the match, as the other two were still duking it out across the street and it was One Fall, but he has utilized the shopping cart swanton, AKA the Home Depot Driver, ever since.

Name: Lazy Mexicrab
    Type: Submission
    Description: Eventually, Jose started bringing his own beer to the shows with him. He figured that if he drank his own, he would have more liquid to pour into his opponents' eyes when he attempted the D.E.D. He was told that he would win a submission match, the one night, but he really didn't know any good submissions and didn't want the match to end with a boring conclusion. During the match, after downing his opponent, he grabbed one of his beverages from under the ring, and an idea popped into his head. He quickly rushed into the ring and set the foe up face-down on the mat. He folded his legs so that the heels of his feet were touching his thighs, then he sat down on his calves so that the opponent's shins were parallel to the rest of his body (think of the knees as the vertex, and the lower half of the leg moving 180 degrees around the knee). He then cracked open his beer, and yelled out so the fans could hear, "BET YOU'LL TAP BEFORE I FINISH THIS!". And he did. And Jose has used it ever since.

Last edited by nuttley4t3 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added 'Characteristics' and tweaked certain parts.)
    Back to top Go down

Jose Escamilla's Biography
    Page 1 of 1