iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* IIW forum! Please login/register to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IIW forum, a TWG Federation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the IIW Forum. Please post your gimmick, picture, entrance music and if you have any, merchandise. If you have done all of the above, feel free to go and chat or RP!
TWG Time
Top posters
emo_vt (111)
El Cholo's Interview I_vote_lcapEl Cholo's Interview I_voting_barEl Cholo's Interview I_vote_rcap 
Tracy Jordan (110)
El Cholo's Interview I_vote_lcapEl Cholo's Interview I_voting_barEl Cholo's Interview I_vote_rcap 
Mike The Greek (99)
GM Coulrophobia (87)
El Blaze (74)
VGM Speedy Weedy (55)
Spartan Legend (49)
CJ Styles (40)
El Cholo (37)
Andrew Anderson (35)
Latest topics
» PPV Names I Have Thought Of
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am by El Blaze

» Spartan Legend - Tshirt - Merchandise
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:53 pm by emo_vt

» shanks theme
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm by emo_vt

» fed cards
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm by VGM Speedy Weedy

» IIW Animation (Made By Spartan Legend - Graphics Manager/IIW Wrestler)
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am by Spartan Legend

» Iberian Wolf pic
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm by Iberian Wolf

» Greetings
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 am by stevie

» IIW Background, ManiacTeleTUbby made it :)
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm by ManiacTeleTubby

» Spartan Legend Pics
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by Spartan Legend

» The Scandalous Pics
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am by Scandalous

» Memmeths gimmick
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:41 am by Sonny Tyson

» Official Merchandise Thread
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am by Spartan Legend

» Sam Stone's Bio/Gimmick
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm by Sam The Demolisher Stone

» Spartan Legend's Gimmick
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm by emo_vt

» Mr. Crowley
El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm by emo_vt

Show Times
Major Show Time:
Saturday 22:30

Minor Show Time:
Tuesday 20:30
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

El Cholo's Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo
I post often!
I post often!
El Cholo

Wrestler Info
Class:
Level:
Wrestler Score(WS): 0-10,000

El Cholo's Interview Empty
PostSubject: El Cholo's Interview   El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:33 pm

The camera zooms in to backstage where interviewer Kelly Smith is looking for El Cholo. Kelly Smith heads to El Cholo's locker room where El Cholo is seen drinking a bottle of water. El Cholo notices Kelly Smith and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Hey you must be that beautiful interviewer Kelly Smith that everyone has been telling me about.
-
-
Kelly Smith begins to blush a little.
-
-
El Cholo: So if i may ask why are you here?
-
-
Kelly Smith: Will El Cholo i was asked to interview about your match with Creamcheesey. It was a interesting match but it seems you couldn't pull out the win. Tell me how you felt after the loss.
-
-
El Cholo begins to think and then begin to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Will Kelly it was a close match but it seems i couldn't pull out the win. I felt sorta bad but it was my first match so yea but i can guarentee that i will win my next match.
-
-
Kelly Smith: Will El Cholo who would you want to face next in our second match?
-
-
El Cholo: Will Kelly i will answer your question by saying that i want my next victim i mean opponent to be Surf.
-
-
Kelly Smith: Oh so it will be El Cholo vs. Surf. That should be a very interesting match indeed. Will El Cholo it seems this interview is done and i been told by our General Manager that it will be El Cholo vs. Surf next. Good Luck on your match.
-
-
Kelly Smith leaves El Cholo's locker room while El Cholo prepares for his match.

(This is the rp if i lose)

The camera zooms in to backstage where interviewer Kelly Smith is looking for El Cholo. Kelly Smith heads to El Cholo's locker room where El Cholo is seen drinking a bottle of water. El Cholo notices Kelly Smith and begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Hey you must be that beautiful interviewer Kelly Smith that everyone has been telling me about.
-
-
Kelly Smith begins to blush a little.
-
-
El Cholo: So if i may ask why are you here?
-
-
Kelly Smith: Will i was asked to interview you and i couldn't say no. So how do you feel after beating Creamchessy in your first match in this federation and your first win.
-
-
El Cholo: Will Kelly when i beat Creamchessy I felt happy inside and gaved me more confedence. I will like to continue this Winning Streak by challenging Surf in a match later on tonight.
-
-
Kelly Smith: Oh so you want to face Surf. I heard he is a good opponent and i hope you win. Why do you want to face Surf anyways?
-
-
El Cholo: Will Kelly after my match i saw Surf. He looked like a opponent that can push me to the limit so thats why i want to face him.
-
-
Kelly Smith: Will it looks like we don't have time to continue this interview. By the way last question how do you plan to challenge Surf?
-
-
El Cholo: Will Kelly i am about to head to the ring and make him come out and accept my challenge. So its been a really good time talking to you but it seems we both have to go.
-
-
El Cholo leaves the locker room and heads to the ring.

(This rp is if i win and if i win Surf reply and if i lose then don't)
Back to top Go down
Mike The Greek
Five Star Poster
Five Star Poster
Mike The Greek

Wrestler Info
Class: Speed
Level: 11-15
Wrestler Score(WS): 40,001-50,000

El Cholo's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Cholo's Interview   El Cholo's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Good and well worked RP Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SauROnmiKE

El Cholo's Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iNsaNe iNteNsity Wrestling :: Roleplays :: Old RPs-
Jump to: